Our park is situated just outside part of the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and in easy reach of the A40, so we are conveniently located to explore; whether you choose to go hiking on the Preseli Hills, have a day trip to St David’s City, wander along the Coast Path, enjoy a shopping trip to the market town of Narberth or venture to the popular beaches and seaside town of Tenby…
Just a stone’s throw away are:
- Oakwood Theme Park (2 miles)
- Carew Castle & Mill (4 miles)
- The stunning Daugleddau Estuary (Lawrenny, Cresswell Quay & Carew villages)
- Family friendly pubs and an award winning waterside café.
- Stunning Pembrokeshire beaches: Tenby (8miles), Saundersfoot (6.5 miles), Manorbier & Freshwater East (10miles)
Especially for children (and big kids!):
- Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo (5 miles)
- Manor House Wildlife Zoo & Heatherton World of Activities (7miles)
- Dinosaur Park (7.5 miles)
- Clerkenhill Adventure Farm (6 miles)
- Blue Lagoon Water Park (2.5 miles)
- Our lists of places are not exhaustive, we have leaflets on park of many more of Pembrokeshire’s top visitor attractions & activities.
For your food shopping needs locally:
- Small supermarkets located in Kilgetty (4 miles) & Narberth (6 miles)
- Larger supermarkets located in Pembroke Dock (10 miles) & Haverfordwest (12 miles)
Also ideally located to break up your journey to or from the Irish Ferry Pembroke (9miles) or Fishguard (28 miles).